I Want to be Best Blogger

Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Did you all have a dream? Yes. surely everyone has a dream. all people in the world have good dreams. there is no single person in this world wants to be a fail, is that correct? I think you would say  same thing as me

 

Did you know? What I love most in this world? I want to become a professional blogger, have visitors and loyal readers from around the world. Want to share the benefits of everything I write. want to spend all the ideas that hidden.

I want to be the best blogger, I know, writing is difficult but i dont care about it. I just want to share all of my knowledge, altough that's a simple knowledge. I have seen some best writer, they can create the best book. i have seen some desainer, they can create good picture. i have seen some blogger, they have many visitor to read they post. I want same like that.

Some Reason and my aims to be a Blogger 
  • I Like Writing, Altough my writing is bad. Don't Give up to study
  • I'm English Department student. I want to best blogger and have some article in english. 
  • I want have some readers who come to my site every day I want change my blog as my training book. so You can give any ideas, give opinion, suggestion and check my writing.

Any body who want teach me write the text ? I will study with you and share your knownledge to other people. I'm indonesian people who want change my self, give inspirations to other people. when you want something, of course you get.

I will say a time in the future, i'm sucsess blogger. Support my idea who want developing english site on june 01, 2012 ok. Look This Post Me and My Plans.
 

©Copyright 2012 Hadhara Story | About | Contact | Privacy Policy