Me and My Plans | e-Gayo Sites

Sunday, May 6, 2012

Hello Buddy ? I want to tell about my planning. Do you know what is my plans ? Of course you don't know because i don't tell it yet. Oke, I want tell for you all. chill out, let's read while drinking a nice cup of Gayo Coffee.

 
Oke, my plan is creating the main site about educational and culture. In this site i want to post some informations about gayoness culture, Gayoness Art, And some informations about Gayo Like Nature, Special food and Special Drink. Moreover in this site i want create the article about educations which i was found from my university, some book and and other source. Of course i want give my opinion about that's sources.
 
As student at Islamic Studies of Gajah Putih Takengon, I was choosed english department for my study. Really. my english is bad. but according for me, study english is challenge. So I must to study hard, I want can Speak English Well. From this site I want share some informations to introduce my Ethnic, Retell about my knowledge from campus and give tips and trick for the reader about something. So, I hope can give many functions to other people in the world.
 
 Really, I can't speak english well, I want from my sites i can study english with actions. I want create the post as a drill. My mindset is Learning by Teaching and Sharing. Think, Search, Found, Learn, and Share. I'm Not clever boy Friend, but my strong desire to share and give the benefit of giving me the strength to keep writing as I could. 
 
Oke, Following Some Idea to about my Sites.
Launced on June 1, 2012
Invite Other People as Admin in My Sites
Create Some Topic about Gayoness Culture and Indonesian Culture and Some Informations About Gayo
Create Some Topic About Educational Process Generally
How to ? Tips And Trick ? Free Ebook is Ekstra Contains in my main Sites
... tiiiiiiiiiiittt .. (Thingking ) and I want tell in other time.

Thanks for your attentions. I Hope You Can Support Me Okey

Regard,
Hadhara
 

©Copyright 2012 Hadhara Story | About | Contact | Privacy Policy