Privacy Policy

Saturday, May 5, 2012

WELCOME TO MY SITES

This blog has content on daily activities of the author, author's opinion about the object, the experience and various other stories. this site have functions to support our main site about education and gayoness culture.


Please Read My Statement About This Site Carefully
  • Hadhara is a Founder this site 
  • Hadhara just alone to develop this sites, but for the main site he have some admin 
  • The reader can copy some content from this site, but must give the active link to this site 
  • I will give the source when i need some content from other site to complete my posting. like picture, posting, song or videos 
  • Another Time, maybe i will insert the adsense in my personal site or my main site. Dont give bomb click for all it. Because that's not good deed for you and my site's name from other people and advertiser. 
  • If you interest, you can give links to this site or my main site e-gayo at your site : The name's of this site is Hadhara's Story. 
  • Have Questions ? You can Contact Me. 
Thanks For Your Attentions.

May 06, 2012
Regard,
Admin
 

©Copyright 2012 Hadhara Story | About | Contact | Privacy Policy